יום שישי, 14 באוגוסט 2015

MESSIANIC BIBLE

1. Genesis (Hebrew)
2. Exodus (Hebrew)
3. Leviticus (Hebrew)
4. Numbers (Hebrew)
5. Deuteronomy (Hebrew)
6. Joshua (Hebrew)
7. Judges (Hebrew)
8. Ruth (Hebrew)
9. I and II Samuel (Hebrew)
10. I and II Kings (Hebrew)
11. I and II Chronicles (Hebrew)
12. Jubilees (Hebrew)
13. Enoch (Aramaic)
14. Ezra and Nehemia, II and III Ezra (I and II: Hebrew & III: Peshitta)
15. Tobit (Peshitta)
16. Judith (Peshitta)
17. Esther (Hebrew)
18. I, II and III Maccabees (Hebrew)
19. Job (Hebrew)
20. Psalms (Hebrew)
21. Proverbs (Hebrew)
22. Wisdom (Peshitta)
23. Ecclesiastes (Hebrew)
24. Song of Songs (Hebrew)
25. Isaiah (Hebrew)
26. Jeremiah & Lamentations (Hebrew)
27. I, II and III Baruch (Peshitta)
28. Ezekiel (Hebrew)
29. Daniel (incl. Prayer of Azariah and The Song of The Three Holy Children, Sussanah & The Bel and The Dragon) (Hebrew, Aramaic & Peshitta)
30. Hosea (Hebrew)
31. Amos (Hebrew)
32. Micah (Hebrew)
33. Joel (Hebrew)
34. Obadiah (Hebrew)
35. Jonah (Hebrew)
36. Nahum (Hebrew)
37. Habakkuk (Hebrew)
38. Zephaniah (Hebrew)
39. Haggai (Hebrew)
40. Zechariah (Hebrew)
41. Malachi (Hebrew)
42. Sirach (Hebrew)
43. Damascus Covenant & Community Rule (Hebrew)
44. Dead-Sea Scroll Psalms (Hebrew), Odes and Psalms of Solomon (Peshitta)
1. Matthew (Peshitta)
2. Mark (Peshitta)
3. Luke (Peshitta)
4. John (Peshitta)
5. The Acts (Peshitta)
6. Romans (Peshitta)
7. I and II Corinthians (Peshitta)
8. Galatians (Peshitta)
9. Ephesians (Peshitta)
10. Philippians (Peshitta)
11. Colossians (Peshitta)
12. I and II Thessalonians (Peshitta)
13. I and II Timothy (Peshitta)
14. Titus (Peshitta)
15. Philemon (Peshitta)
16. Hebrews (Peshitta)
17. I and II Peter (Peshitta)
18. I, II and III John (Peshitta)
19. James (Peshitta)
20. Jude (Peshitta)
21. Revelation (Peshitta)
26. I Clement (I Book of Dominos or I Book of the Covenant) (Hebrew)
27. II Clement (II Book of Dominos or II Book of the Covenant) (Hebrew)
28. III Clement (The Book of Order of Zion - 30 Canons) (Hebrew)
29. IV Clement (The Book of Herald or Commandments - 71 Canons) (Hebrew)
30. V Clement (56 Canons) (Hebrew)
31. VI Clement (81 Canons) (Hebrew)
32. VII Clement (Homilies and Recognitions & I and II Epistles to Corinthians) (Hebrew & S. Aramaic)
33. VIII Clement (Didascalia & VII Apostolic Constitutions) (S. Aramaic)
34. Bar-Naba (Hebrew)
35. Shepherd of Hermas (I. Visions; II. Commands; III. Similitudes;) (Hebrew)
36. Teaching of The Apostles (S. Aramaic)
37. Teaching of Simeon-Peter Cephas in The City of Rome (S. Aramaic)
38. The History of John, The Son of Zebedee (S. Aramaic)
39. The History of Mar Mathew and Mar Andrew (S. Aramaic)
40. Didache (S. Aramaic)
41. Testamentum Domini (S. Aramaic)
42. Covenant of Our Lord in Galilee (Hebrew)
43. VIII Apostolic Constitutions & Ecclesiastical Canons (S. Aramaic)
44. Book of The Bee (S. Aramaic)
45. Book of The Cave of Treasures (S. Aramaic)
46. The Divine Liturgy of James the Just (S. Aramaic)
47. The Divine Liturgy of Saint Mark (Hebrew)
48. The Divine Liturgy of The Blessed Apostles (Hebrew)
APPENDIX:
1. Nazarene Siddur
2. The Agrapha

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה